Ivy & Sage Home and Lifestyle Co.
Ivy & Sage - Specialty Retail Director
Are you an experienced retail store leader with demonstrated success of building teams and driving sales while providing an amazing customer experience? Are you passionate about developing talent and helping employees perform at their best? If the answer is “YES”, we want you on our team! Ivy & Sage Home & Lifestyle Co. is a curated collection of vintage and new home accessories, often one of a kind gorgeous furniture, handcrafted & seasonal décor, clothing, jewelry, artisan gifts, and specialty foods. Our store is a culmination of over 70 local vendors from our creative community, making every day a new and amazing shopping experience for our customers that supports local business with every purchase. Our Retail Store Director is responsible for facilitating and supervising daily front of the house operations. This position will create a culture where employees work together effectively to guarantee our customers have a one-of-a-kind shopping experience.
This position requires:
- Proven successful performance in a high paced retail environment which maximizes floor operations efficiency, sales, and talent.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be high-energy with an aptitude and attitude to engage every customer and create a culture where the customers love to come and shop, bring their friends and family, and want to return again and again.
- Be the example of behavior and high performance every front of house team member strives to be.
- Create KPI’s for front of house talent that can be strived for and attained.
- Scheduling employee shifts to ensure coverage, and training new employees to the Ivy & Sage way.
- Ability to communicate with multiple vendors about inventory on the floor, custom orders, and customer requests to enhance sales within the store.
- Manage all front of house controllable costs with a view on profitability.
- Ensure the store always remains clean and presentable.
If you have interest in applying for this position, please send an email and resume to email@example.com.
Chick-Fil-A - Multiple Positions Available
Help build out the Chick-Fil-A team at Gilbert Gateway Towne Center.
Supercuts - Hairstylists
For More Information Contact The Hiring Manager
HAIRCUTS – COLOR – WAXING – TREATMENTS – EDUCATION
Are you a MOTIVATED & GOAL-ORIENTED hairstylist?
Are you PASSIONATE about your Customer’s Experience?
Are you looking for a Company with ADVANCEMENT opportunities?
PAID TRAINING – with advanced cutting & color classes at our Hairstylist Academy.
Ongoing EDUCATION throughout your career at Supercuts.
Competitive hourly wage with COMMISSION & BONUS opportunities.
FLEXIBILITY – Full-time & Part-time positions available.
Many Employee BENEFITS, including:
STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT ASSISTANCE – TOOLS PURCHASE ASSISTANCE – PAID HOLIDAYS
CLICK HERE for more information.
Tillys - Seasonal and Permanent Positions Available
Apply now to be a part of the Tillys team with positions available seasonally or full time.
Target - Multiple Positions Open
Come join our team! Apply for seasonal, sales and merchandise positions.
The UPS Store
UPS Full Time and Part Time Team Members
The ideal candidate has previous retail sales experience, strong computer and internet skills, a high
school diploma or GED, a friendly and genuinely helpful demeanor, and a professional appearance.
He or she must be a fast learner who makes an effort to learn all aspects of the business in the
shortest possible time.
Apply in person at The UPS Store in Gilbert Gateway Towne Center.